The AB Pro Difference:
Have you ever considered what goes into the design and production of custom triathlon clothing? What would be important to you in a custom triathlon jersey if you were in charge of building a new brand? Would it be high-end fabrics? And what about custom triathlon shorts? Would you want the best pad available? In building our new line of custom triathlon gear, we answered those questions by making the commitment to provide top quality pieces to triathletes of all abilities.
In looking at the selection of custom tri clothing out there, we decided there had to be a better solution that would meet the demands of both recreational and competitive triathletes alike. By searching the globe for the best materials available and designing our line of clothing in the heart of triathlon world in Australia, the AB Pro tri product comes to market with over 15 years of global manufacturing and customer service experience. Our AB Pro custom triathlon clothing is unmatched in technical advantages and is now available after several years of product development.
About some of our materials:
Shield by MITI (Italy) – Top of the line Italian fabrics. What else is there to say?
• Warp-knitted polyester/spandex high-density fabric
• High compression fabric provides excellent fit and support
• Compact construction does not allow see-through
• UV/UPF 50+ protection by construction
• Breathable fabric
Pure by Heiq (Switzerland) – Swiss technology? Yes, we have that too. Even in the toughest of sports conditions, our garments made out of micromesh fabrics remain odor-free thanks to our antimicrobial treatment. The benefits:
• Increased comfort: Prevents odor development and maintains textile freshness.
• Efficient: Lowest active ingredient and better performance compared to competing products.
• Long lasting: Highest durability and wash fastness.
• Non-toxic: Independent test show active ingredient has no toxic effects to humans.
• Wastewater compatible: No impact on organisms in wastewater treatment plant.
• Multifunctional: Directly compatible with additional textile functionalities (moisture management).
Pads by TMF (Italy) – The Italians know fabric, but they also know cycling and they know cycling pads. The TMF pads in our product feature:
• 100% bioactive (no lycra) thermoformed seamless pad with indented lines.
• Zig-zag construction ensures the rapid absorption and total elimination of moisture.
• Polyester bioactive no-lycra fabric has a permanent antibacterial action.
• Reticulated structure of its high-density “traspira” foam is ultralight. This makes the pad both thin and anatomical without retaining moisture, allowing the pad perfect versatility – ideal for the triathlete’s three disciplines.
• Optimal comfort with thinness in combination with high-density foam.